Blvck Tokyo Pants
Part of the BLVCK04 Collection, the 'Blvck Tokyo Pants' features two pockets with the embroidered Blvck logo above the front pocket. These pants have an elastic waist and are perfect for a casual, laidback day.
Fits oversized for women.
Fabric: soft elastic cotton denim, 97% cotton + 3% elastic
Shipping & Returns
We use top carriers such as DHL, FedEx Shipping
Average delivery time 2 to 10 working days depending on your destination.
**Deliveries outside of Hong Kong may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and other fees levied by the destination country. If the order doesn't have duties paid in advance available at checkout, then all import taxes, duties and customs fees as well as compliance with the laws and regulations of the destination country, are the customer's responsibility.
**Returns are accepted on most of our physical products if sent back to us within 14 days of your receipt of the ordered merchandise; subject to all tags being intact and not being worn. Please refer to our Return Policy for further instructions on how to return your item or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPErin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTokyo Pants
they fit great, they feel great, and they’re really good womens pants for those looking for tech wear
- TCTaunya C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 5' 1"What is your usual clothing size? MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLooking cute at my age
I am in love with these pants! The fit and the material used are perfect!
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 5' 2"What is your usual clothing size? XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBlack Tokyo pant
They look amazing. Something different, super cool!
- MLMel L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTOKYO PANTS
- JLJenna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBusted my knee but pants were fine
Pants look great and fit well. I wasn’t sure about the quality until I tripped on some stairs and cut my knee open on the corner of a metal door frame. Had blood running down my leg and needed to go to urgent care to get glued up, and yet after a quick wash cycle I was surprised to see not a single scuff or tear on these pants. So fire aesthetic + quality material